NAZRUL SYAZWAN REFLECTION ON BIOCHEMISTRY STB1083


Nazrul Syazwan Bin Mohd Nazeri - (72461) – nazruleyazwan@gmail.com

December 19th 2019

Dr Hashimatul Fatma Hashim
Biochemistry Lecturer
Faculty Resource Science and Technology
Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)

Dear Dr,
The purpose I am writing this letter is to express to you about my self-reflection of Biochemistry lectures STB1083 that have been done for this semester.

First of all, I want to say thank you to Dr because put all of your efforts to ensure we understand the topic that have been taught in the class. I am personally enjoyed your class very much. The way you present to us are easy to understand. It is because you put examples that easy to understand and use multi-language for those your students that are not really understand in English. I like your learning styles very much and hope that you will keep these styles. For my own opinion, I guess that your learning styles very efficient and great.
About the assignment that given from you, I think all of the assignment given really taught us as students in 22nd century. E-portfolio assignment given from you taught us to be creative and innovative students. It is because we are able to create our own blog and decorate it with our own styles. Plus, this e-portfolio also taught us to communicate and work in a team as this assignment being assigned as group-work.
Lastly, I enjoyed your classes for this semester very much. I hope that you will be teaching me in the next semester as well. Keep on your learning methods and enjoy your teachings. I think that is all from me.

Thank you Dr.Hashimatul,
Nazrul Syazwan Bin Mohd Nazeri
72461
Animal Resource Science and Management

Comments

Popular posts from this blog